St. John’s Catholic Primary School has many outstanding features, not least the children’s behaviour and their appearance.
We are all proud to be associated with St. John’s and we know how much the children value being part of such a great school!
They all take a pride in wearing the striking blue uniform with its unique school motto, ‘To live in love’, which we all try to do on a daily basis.
Whilst we want to ensure that St. John’s has a uniform to be proud of, we are aware that in the present economic climate, finances are tight.
For this reason, many of our items can be purchased from local shops.
All clothing & equipment should be marked with your child’s name so as to identify anything that goes 'missing'!
- White shirt or blouse (Juniors), white polo shirt (Infants)
- Grey trousers
- Checked pinafore or skirt (only available from supplier)
- Royal Blue Jumper or Cardigan with school logo (only available from supplier)
- Tie (available from the school office)
- Black shoes (trainers are NOT permitted)
- Blue gingham dress
- Grey shorts
- White shirt / blouse (Juniors), white polo shirt (infants)
- Navy Shorts / Skirts
- Yellow Polo Shirt
- Black trainers
PE kit should be kept in a pump bag labelled with your child’s name
Y5 & Y6 have swimming lessons at Nye Bevan Pool.
They need a towel, swimming costume (one piece) or swimming trunks and a swimming cap.
Call into the school office to purchase the following items; we always have a selection in stock.
- PE Bags
- Book Bags
We also have a small sample of other uniform items for parents to compare sizes.
Office staff will be only too happy to provide advice and support with sizing etc.